At Tillotson Enterprises, we provide reliable, industry-leading foundation repair that will keep your home safe and in great condition all year round.
Cracks in your foundation? Bowing Walls?
We can help - call for a free estimate
We understand just how important your home's foundation is to the integrity of the entire structure. When you have serious issues with the foundation, you're at risk for a wide range of potential problems that could impact your home and your family's safety.
Schedule a free quote today to find out what we can do for your foundation.
House Foundation Repair
When you have issues with your home's foundation, it's only a matter of time before something serious happens if you don't get the necessary repair.
Access to a reputable foundation repair expert team will prevent serious consequences and keep you and your family safe. We provide house foundation repair services such as piering and leveling to help stabilize the foundation, wall bracing to help leaning or bowing walls, and wall anchors or steel I-beam braces to help maintain the integrity of the foundation.
Concrete Foundation Cracks
We also provide reliable foundation crack repair if you have foundation wall cracks that are jeopardizing the foundation. We will evaluate and clean out the crack, then inject an epoxy or polyurethane into the area, or install carbon fiber over the gap. This will help prevent moisture from getting into your home and reduce the likelihood of further cracks and structural damage to your property.
With proven industry experience, you can feel confident that you'll get the results you need when you get in touch with us for a free quote.
Causes and Signs of Foundation Failure
Some potential causes of foundation failure in your home are avoidable, but some are basic acts of nature you can't control.
Here are the main causes of foundation failure we see:
- Poorly designed drainage, or drainage that isn't working properly
- Poor local soil conditions and organic debris
- Gutters that are overflowing and not properly maintained
- Evaporation caused by heat and/or drought
- Transpiration from tree roots and plant life
- Your house was built on poorly compacted soil or backfill
- Seismic activity, such as earthquakes
- Lack of water on the foundation during overly dry conditions
Here are some signs that you can watch for that may indicate it's time to give us a call for foundation repair:
- Separation in your flooring and wall grout lines
- Cracks in the foundation walls and slab floors
- Cracks in the drywall
- Doors and windows that are sticking or not latching
- Leaning or bowing in your foundation walls
- Sloped counters, cabinets, or mantels
- The chimney leans or tilts away from the house
- Sagging crawlspace floors
- Subsurface water
- Excess moisture or humidity in the basement
If you need professional foundation repair in Lincoln, Omaha, Kearney, Aurora, or throughout Nebraska, call us today at (800) 643-5731 for a free quote.