Grain elevators present unique problems in which the nature of what they contain means extra care must be taken to keep moisture out in addition to being some of the highest roofs we encounter. Metal grain flats often have a slope of 4/12 or greater. This makes safety a primary concern!
For most elevator roofs, Tillotson recommend a direct-bond or single-ply roof material. For metal roofs, clients often choose our metal roof coating system as the most effective and cost efficient way to stop leaks and keep moisture out.
Here are just some of the grain storage facilities where Tillotson Enterprises has installed spray applied roof systems:
- Aurora Coop in Edgar, NE and Sedan, NE
- ADM in Dodge City, KS
- Cargill in Holdrege, NE, Alma, NE, Minden, NE and Shelton, NE
- Ag Valley Co-Op in Norton, KS
- Progressive Nutrition in Holdrege, NE
- PV in Kearney, NE
- Decatur Co-Op Association in Oberlin, KS
- Farmers Co-Op in Ravenna, NE
- AgVenture in Koller, NE
- B4 in Kearney, NE
- Arrow Seed in Broken Bow, NE