These are high performance, fluid-applied, elastomeric systems, that are engineered for strength and durability. This roof coating forms a waterproof system that is designed to dramatically extend the service life of built-up roofs, modified bitumen, metal roofs, concrete roofs, and single-ply membranes.
The direct bond roof coatings provide a cost-effective alternative to traditional roofs that would otherwise require expensive and disruptive tear off and replacement. Fluid-applied elastomeric roof coating systems also provide documented high-performance, durability, 100% sustainability, low maintenance, cost efficiency and UV reflectivity.
Superior resistance to impact, fire, and mildew, along with flexibility, superior adhesion, and ease of application make Direct Bond roof coatings an excellent barrier for extending the life of most roofing substrates.
- Reflects up to 85% of UV rays to reduce interior building temperature
- Monolithic, fluid-applied with no seams or fasteners
- Fully sustainable – 5,10,15 and 20-year renewable warranties are available
- Applicable to virtually any roof substrate
- ASTM E108/UL 790 Class A fire rating approved system
- ENERGY STAR®, LEED, CRRC approved and/or certified